Friday, March 5, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This was my first time shooting with no flash and I love it! Natural light REALLY is better! I kind of already knew it but didn't put it into action until my friend Stephanie told me that it REALLY is - so because she said so I had to do it. Also, thank you Nikki for telling me to use the URL because it is SOOOO much faster and SOOO much better! Kisses to both you girls honestly because I was just about to quit blogging because it takes SOOO long! This pic was at the end of the "shoot" when he starting growling at me because he hated me so much! I may have overdone it with the props but I just wanted to experiment. :) Bryn's posing is out of control! I can't get her to stop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...