Friday, March 5, 2010

Elizabeth's Photos

Can I just say how much I LOVE this family. Aside from being completely perfect on the interior and exterior, they are the sweetest, funniest, down to earth peeps I know. We both moved to this great land of Texas the same week from the same place (almost). Kelly went to the same high school as C dog and E bird. I'm so grateful for this wonderful family. And as Sarah says about her hubby, so I say about Elizabeth, "she just gets me"! Thank you for believing in me and allowing me to capture your crazy, funny, perfect beauty. Adriatica is quite popular. It has many great backdrops, but alas I am ready for something new!
Chad was letting his inner Zoolander out complete with bulging biceps and butt flexes (in gallery).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...