Friday, March 5, 2010

First Photo Shoot

Yesterday I was able to take some pictures (I mean a whole lotta pictures) for the cutest family ever. Actually, long story short, Brittany and I were in the same ward in Arizona. She and her fam moved to McKinney about a year and a half ago. Unfortunately, we have only seen each other once! She emailed me out of the blue a few weeks ago to take her family's pictures. Of course I was ecstatic! I was thinking that we should go to another location, but Brittany really liked Adriatica and I think she was totally right. Thank you Brittany, your family was so easy to work with not to mention amazingly beautiful! I've got a lot to learn, but I think the journey is going to be fun!
See the link to view the full session.
http://julimckendrick.smugmug.com/Friends/Haynie-Family/10318935_GtmqZ/1/713205665_nrc4z
Have you EVER seen such beautiful blue eyes?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...